Thursday 14 May 2015

Takut

Results will be out in a couple of hours. 

Macam tengah tunggu masa depan aku. Macam ada dua pintu kat depan.

Pintu A: oh congratulations. If you're lucky enough, you MIGHT have a chance to further your studies in medicine. 

Pintu B: hate to burst your bubbles but you didn't make it. Your dream is just simply a wish. How bout engineering? 

Oh my god, takut nya. Rasa nak nangis. 

For you guys out there, u guys might think spm is everything. Spm lah penentu masa depan kau. 

But if u're doing matriculations or foundation studies. Then spm is not everything. 

For me, this is. This will determine who you going to be in 10 years time. 

Then yet again if u're parents is willing to pay for ur education then neither spm nor matriculation will determine that. 
U'll just get an easy path to ur future. 

But i dont think my parents will pay for my education. Especially my dad. As long as 18 years i had live with him. I just dont think that he would. My that have this principe of, 'If you want it, you have to deserves it.'  No free education. 

Just wish me luck for this upcoming result. Im so scared 

Till i write again. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment